Monday 26 March 2012

Random Doesn't Even Begin To Cover It

Farewell everybody!

So this post is just thoughts and random quotes and stuff.

There are some things that should never be made into musicals. But when they are its just like asdfghjkl that is so awesome! I am of course referring to Human Centipde: The Musical.

Stephen King once said “Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend”

Did you know that the Mongols are the exception?

Also does perfectly sensible nonsense seem a little self defeating?

I was going to share a Hank Green quote about fish but I can't find it.

SHAKESPEARE!

Also Master Derek. When will I be recieving my copy of Death Bringer? You sir, are one slow pumpkin.

Or perhaps a very busy pumpkin. In which case I understand. There are many trials and tribulations to being a pumpkin. But never forget Master Derek that there are also many joys and priveleges too.

Fezzes are cool. 'nough said.

Also we must reverse the polarity of the jellybaby!

And so I bid you all hello!

3 comments:

  1. I am so confused but the universe just makes so much more sense now.

    That is really all there is to say on the matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodnight, young fellow! And to you I bid a cheerful salutation!
    ^^

    Yes, I agree with you. That there are many trials and tribulations being a pumpkin. For example, being turned into a carrige to heave the hefty load of a cinder-maid with ridiculous glass shoes.
    I should know.
    Cinder-maids aren't nearly quite as light as they claim to be.

    And now that I have begun my ridiculous chatter, I must bid you good day, and may you have a very delightful day!

    ...According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction. Please, take it easy on Mondays.

    You have brightened my Monday. Thank you. You always have the uncanny ablility to put a smile on my face! (When a smile is physically impossible on Mondays)

    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whats this about farewells? D:

    And of course, Fezzes are epical ;)

    ReplyDelete